University of South Carolina Purchasing Card
WORKS: Changing a Password
|Key points to remember
- The first time you log on to WORKS, you will be automatically prompted to change your password.
- Your password expires upon 120 days.
- You password must be exactly 8 characters and may be a combination of letters and numbers with no consecutive, repeating characters.
- Change password reminder displays 7 days before your password's expiration date.
- You can not re-use one of last 5 passwords.
- If you need to have your password reset because you have been locked out of the system, call the Technical Help Desk.
- You will be prompted with a logon screen for WORKS Reporting if you go to reporting during the current session after changing your password .
- If successful, a Confirmation message displays, click on OK button. Password has been changed.
- If an error message appears, follow it's recommendation.